Sales Manager helps manage the various Point of Sale[s] in operation throughout the business. All POS can be configured to operate the same or preform differently if required.
- Change Any price type, e.g. RRP, Wholesale, etc
- Based on any Currency
- Isolate products by supplier, classification or import from a handheld terminal
- Change a unit price or any pack size
- Suggest a price markup or GPM based on current selling price, cost price, Average cost price, last cost price or standard cost price
- Automatically print out shelf-edge labels or pricing labels
Manage Discounts by Replication Watch – Easy to use traffic light system so you know if all your data is up to date
- Product – manage specific discounts by product
- Customer – manage specific discounts by customer
- Store – manage specific discounts by location
- Range Discount -manage complex discounts for groups of products.
- Discounts supported include: buy any three products from a selected list and get one free, or buy any 4 products from the list for a fixed price etc.
PosXpress ControlGrid Set Up – Easily create buttons with text, graphics and colour for non scanning products
- Manage X & Z reading procedures
- Configure each POS
- Set POS limits for payment types
Club Browser – Print a mini statement showing goods on reserve (layaway), payments & account sales, by customer or date range
Tender Denominations – Define the cashing up procedure and what is to be counted
Marketing – This feature is used to disseminate messages to Retail Manager and POSXpress users. Messages are displayed on a rolling ticker tape and can be expanded with full messages or connections to Web site. The Message View tab displays a list of messages with their start & end dates and any WEB hyper-links active.